Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:28 pm

roger de dodger wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: two more whiting after yus left only stayed on for1/2hour longer lets pray for a surf :shock:

not me :D i hope it stays flat clam, personally i hate fishing an onshore winds, im scratching fanatic :D

Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:57 pm

Your a sick man eric. The east coast does that to people!

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:44 pm

Seaniebo wrote:Your a sick man eric. The east coast does that to people!

i did well in my last comp so theres not a hope in hell of me finishing anywhere in this one, consistency isn't my forte, i just want to ruin the day for the rest of ye so il be praying for a ridge of high pressure :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:24 pm

doubt i'll be able to make this.. was hoping to be down waterford around the time and planned to find my way up.. :wink: but alas it wont be until the week after i'll be down there :(

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:52 am

"eric,jd,Rocker,MARTIN O'neill,Trolly Dolly(croppy boy),blaker,teacher,
derek yeates,kk,kstaff,boycie89,fishaholic,kraken,seancelt,ferg,
dbrock,seaniebo,m.b3,petekd,jw,al,marco,don,keith,james barry,roger de dodger,wolfman,Mac"

I make that 28 so far- and there a few others that will turn up too.
30+ for a club comp wouldn't be bad :)

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:26 pm

BTW this will be fished under new rules as per AGM.

All fish of eligible species to be measured. Fish below minimum size (20 cm) score 2 points total (and aren't used in computing species counts).

You would need 25 undersize fish to equal 1 20cm flounder!

jd

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Just a reminder that you must hand in your score card after each comp to get your MA points, even if the card is blank. No card ... no MA points. ;)

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:13 pm

early weather predictions for sat say 45mph sw/w winds with thundery showers

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:05 pm

KK wrote:early weather predictions for sat say 45mph sw/w winds with thundery showers

:roll:

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:41 pm

the sea will be flat calm if its a south west to west wind, ideal for scratching conditions not cod, however i advice you bring the beach buddy and a coat :D hopefully these easterlies will keep up until friday

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:06 pm

I'm going to try to venture further north this year for these comps, so I am hoping to make it on Saturday - wife permitting........

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:28 pm

shame its not today nice breeze :D if it keeps up till tomorrow night the fishing should be alright on sat will be pakin a brolly i recon :lol:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Would any one coming from Dublin be able to help with a lift, My lift is in bed drinking lemsips(or pub with hot whiskeys, you know who you are :lol:

Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:23 pm

Al,

give me a bell I might be able to help you out with that lift.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:21 am

Lads whats the rule/points on doggies??

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:24 am

Rules/discussions are in club private board
http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/bull ... hp?t=14108

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:13 pm

Hey Al,

I'll give you a lift mate. Give me a bell. My number is on the private board.

Kev

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:20 pm

well if the forcast is right the wind should change to a more fishable direction tonight was down booterstown yesterday boy oh boy was the sea rough and the wind could only be described as wicked cold :D eric i think your scratching session may need 8 oz of lead :D my kinda weather :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Al wrote:Would any one coming from Dublin be able to help with a lift, My lift is in bed drinking lemsips(or pub with hot whiskeys, you know who you are :lol:

does that mean sean is down and out :shock:

Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:07 pm

Seanie is knocked out with the flue. He'll make it if he is feeling better, but is very doubtflu. I called over to him this afternoon and he's looking even worse than usual. :lol: :lol:

Kev