Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:41 am

Sicknote and Hobo..... :D Nice one boys...

meet

Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:30 pm

Looks like its going to be full of cork men teacher
we will have to make alby an honorary wexfordman for the day :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:23 pm

There 'll be a couple of us Deise boys there too :D :D

Re: meet

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:32 pm

croppyboy wrote:Looks like its going to be full of cork men teacher

What Cork men????? Pete's is from accross the water,Hooch is from Navan,and i'm from Waterford... :lol: :lol:
As for my blubbering and whinging Hooch, it's ok for you driving i'm the poor git has to sit in the passenger seat and witness u'r driving :shock: :shock: :lol:

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:36 pm

g.wyse wrote:As for my blubbering and whinging Hooch, it's ok for you driving i'm the poor git has to sit in the passenger seat and witness u'r driving :shock: :shock: :lol:

now we have moved on to another film title.."Grumpy Old Men" :lol: :lol:

this is going to be one of those comps that will be talked about for some time... and in a good/funny way too

Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:46 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:now we have moved on to another film title.."Grumpy Old Men" :lol: :lol:

this is going to be one of those comps that will be talked about for some time... and in a good/funny way too
...could be worse i thought you would have said "Driving Miss Daisy"
Speaking of driving anybody taking directions from or following the car i'm in deserve to end up in the middle of nowhere we'll be following the car in front...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :lol: :lol:

meet

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:21 pm

Your all living down there thats enough for me :lol: :lol: :lol:

fintan

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:37 pm

croppyboy wrote:Looks like its going to be full of cork men teacher

I don't know .. the standard is pretty high. And I'm only a blow-in myself.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:35 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:its a pity MC cant make it down to this one.. you could both share the blanks :twisted: :twisted:

ok, i will catch fish at a comp before this year is out, and when i do i am going to slap you in the face with it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

on second thoughts thats curel to the fish, image coming face to face with the crow :lol: :lol:

Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:58 pm

Can any of ye heading to this comp furnish me with 20/30 lug??

I'm getting desperate here - tried digging today but could only get wee watery buggers??

cheers

john.

Ballybrannigan

Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:20 pm

You could dig at Shanagarry on the way. Its only 20 minutes from your meeting point. Turn left at the crossroads at Castlemartyr (if coming from Waterford) and head for Garryvoe. At the Hotel turn right and continue for 300yds. Dig to the right of the rocks in front of the carpark. 1/2 hour digging should see you with enough. Low tide is 10:30 so you should be able to meet up with the lads in plenty of time. If not, then you are a lazy git!

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:54 pm

good luck to all and i cant wait to read the report

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:31 am

I'm gonna try pop by and say hello.....Meant to be heading out to Oysterhaven today but might try squeeze in Ballybranagan first. :wink:

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:27 pm

1ST SteveCrow74 (5 counters)
2nd G.wyse
3rd Petekd

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:12 pm

looks like jd beat me to it, well done steve you finally got out of 3rd place, well done to G.wyse you didnt blank, hope you all had fun lads

Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:47 am

Sorry lads, didn't make it down as I was running late...here's my first report (Oysterhaven) [url]http://www.sea-angling-ireland.org/bulletin%20board/viewtopic.php?t=12988[/url]

Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:12 pm

Photo of the top 3 finishers.

(You might want to look away now)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:51 pm

My eyes :!: :!: My eyes....they burn :!:

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:14 pm

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:36 pm

Cover up before the seagulls see you!!! :D :P :D