Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:58 pm

Did I say I was in? Anyway, I am. Where are people staying??

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:38 am

can i put my name down for this one please - almost home turf so no excuse.....

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:20 am

Where and when are we meeting up??

meet

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:36 am

How about one of the boozers in ballycotton its on 10 mins down the road the one down by the pier is a fine boozer plenty of room to draw pegs

fintan

meet

Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:01 am

any decision on were we are meeting as im looking for accomidation and need to know were to look

fintan

Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:30 am

Croppy, look for accomodation anywhere around that area, Ballycotton, Garryvoe etc. Midleton is the nearest large town to the area if that helps, about 20 mins from the beach. Doesn't seem to be too many staying over from the looks of things so you may end up going solo. We will get the meeting time and place organised in the next few days, I'm not overly familiar with pubs and stuff in this area ill have a word with the Donal fella in the next couple of days and we'll get it put up then. Comp is from 1pm to 6pm, so if you allow for check in between 11.00 and 11.45 you wont be far wrong.

meet

Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:44 am

thanks pete

looks like it will be just me and boycie staying over so might try ballycotton and try and hook some conger after the comp

fintan

Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:10 am

Oooooh Conger......
:D
Might just join ye for that if ye dont mind :wink: :wink:

john.

meet

Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:47 am

No probs

Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:24 am

I am 50/50. Know more later on in the week.
Ferg is not gonna make this one

Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:24 pm

best of luck to all of you , fished that beach a few times now when iv been over , done very well for the bass, wish i could have come over would have been great :cry: like i said good luck to you all taking part :wink:

Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:57 pm

And there it is, the magial word, BASS!!

Bet all those 3 hook flappers are out the window now!! :D

Cheers for the update Flip.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:38 pm

i have no way of getting down.. so unless i steal a car it looks like i cant make it :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:28 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:i have no way of getting down.. so unless i steal a car it looks like i cant make it :cry: :cry: :cry:

you could always cycle :lol:

I am not for this one

Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:33 pm

Can we get a definite time and place for meeting up -

As late as possible please :wink: ...my youngfella has
hurling match Sat. morning so it 'll be a race to
ballybrannigan after that.. :roll:

BTW - anyone going have any spare lug/crab I can
get off them (for a nominal fee of course!!)

john.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:42 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:i have no way of getting down.. so unless i steal a car it looks like i cant make it :cry: :cry: :cry:

If you can get to anywhere between wexford and cork, I'll give you a lift. Actually, that's probably not very helpful ... :lol:

Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:43 pm

teacher wrote:

If you can get to anywhere between wexford and cork, I'll give you a lift. Actually, that's probably not very helpful ... :lol:

looks like i have something sorted.. :) just need to find a price to airmail my rod to cork :shock: :shock:

meet

Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:20 am

will we meet up in ballycotton then? or anyone else any suggestions

Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:54 pm

Best of luck with it lads. Hope ye have a ball and catch plenty.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:36 pm

have fun lads sorry i am missing this one, but thats life