Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:04 pm

Have you heard anything on the second boat been confirmed yet Pete?

Thanks,

Donal.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:07 pm

It will be confirmed in the next day or two all being well. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:17 pm

Lads if anyone is stuck for accomodation then I could offer a bed or two for this one as well

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:38 pm

Lads if anyone is stuck for accomodation then I could offer a bed or two for this one as well

You must have got that roof on the shed so.... :D

Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:43 pm

heh heh - :roll: I wish, still plenty to do- hadn't thought of turning it into a guesthouse though, could be on to a winner....
Nope I'm afraid its the spare room or an airmatress for anyone wishing to bunk chez moi....no stalkers or psychos though please

Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:00 pm

no stalkers or psychos though please

I've got them, you're alright..... :twisted: :D

Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:27 pm

Pete I would have classed JD has more of a psycho than a stalker....labelling him both is a bit harsh dont you think :lol:

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:29 pm

Second boat is confirmed. Details to follow tomorrow.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:49 am

Anyone any sugg on where to stay? TKS

Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:50 am

That's great news on the 2nd boat JD. Where is everyone else staying?
Any recommendations on a hotel or B&B lads for Saturday.

Donal.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:42 am

The second boat is "John Boy" skippered by Donal Geary. We will be doing the pick up, drop off etc at Monkstown Pier as there is much easier access to (free) parking. I cant help on the accomodation front as I have never had call to use it but anywhere on the city side of the river will be grand for you. If its any help Don, I'll vouch for the fact you're neither psycho or stalker..... :D

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:46 am

offer of a bed or two is still open - don't be shy - but I'm adding perverts and crazed gunmen to the list of banned personality types -
added attraction that Monkstown is only 5 minutes or so away......

Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:54 am

Damn. Thats me off the list

Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:40 pm

Thanks for the reference Pete but all that goes out the window when on tour and especially after pint number 5. (And no I won't get you any of those very expensive white feathers)

Although with the comp on Sunday, I don't fancy driving all the way to Cork to spend the day heaving over the side with a hangover.

As I said earlier, I can get some non club members to come along too but only if we need to fill spaces so if possible can we decide how we are going to split numbers between the boats at this stage yet and whether we need more heads?

As always if there is anything I can do to help just let me know.

Thanks,

Donal.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:06 pm

So far we have...Pete, JD, Donal Domeney, Myself, Don, Lee, Slowarm, Marco, JW, Mr Green, Ferg....

Thats 11 names, just hold off on inviting non club members at the moment Don and we'll see if we cant get one or 2 more entrants. 6/7 on a boat would be nice fishing with plenty of room, especially if we end up at anchor for a while.

Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:54 pm

No problem Pete.

Donal.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:17 pm

On hols at the moment. Will contact Pete, etc when I get back on Saturday/Sunday.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:45 pm

Phanover will be joining us also....

Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 pm

petekd wrote:Phanover will be joining us also....

I will indeed! No way was I going to miss out on a chance of witnessing the great "Domeney v Davis" master angler slugfest on home turf and all the associated trash talk :lol: Whoever comes out on top on this one is going to have bragging rights for a long, long time....

Are you ready to rummmmmbellllll????? :wink:

Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:25 pm

phanover wrote:
petekd wrote:Phanover will be joining us also....

I will indeed! No way was I going to miss out on a chance of witnessing the great "Domeney v Davis" master angler slugfest on home turf and all the associated trash talk :lol: Whoever comes out on top on this one is going to have bragging rights for a long, long time....

Are you ready to rummmmmbellllll????? :wink:

2 boats and the luck of the draw should see things right if your on the same boat as me we can go to that thornie/huss mark where you got your first thornie last week. Nothing escapes the great D.