The Chieftain,Monkstown, Spt 16 Boat MA sponsor crabrock.com

Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:18 am

Boat Trip/Competition aboard "The Chieftain" on September 16th MA
There will be some great varied fishing around and outside Cork harbour. We were pulling in Cod 3 at a time on board "The Chieftain" last year... !

jd,jw,petekd, marco,mr green,donal d, the scotsman,ferg... MC
Last edited by jd on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 am

Im in

Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:14 am

Sorry lads fishing with Brian Byrne for our last trip as he unfortunately retires this year --- He will be sadly missed.

Yappo

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:14 pm

I am in

Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:21 pm

I'm in lads, dont forget there are 3 slots available for next years Master Angler competition so plenty of opportunity for ye all to scrap it out for one of them.....

Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:03 pm

am i not already entered for this

Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:21 pm

MC wrote:am i not already entered for this

I can't find an email or pm from ye- just a post saying you'll let us know which ones you want to enter in advance. I've added you to the crew

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:27 am

jd wrote:

I can't find an email or pm from ye- just a post saying you'll let us know which ones you want to enter in advance. I've added you to the crew

sorry jd will get it sorted

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:56 am

Are there still places for this trip?

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:17 pm

Not with 9 names already entered for it I'm afraid, thats going to be hellish tight as it is. However, if we get one or two more interested we can look at the possibility of chartering a second boat. Is there anyone else out there who is interested at all in this? If I get another couple of names in by Monday, Ill try and organise a second boat. Just being interested doesnt count, if you put your name down it must be as a definite.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:19 am

Thanks, Pete. Keep me in mind in case you have any drop-outs.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:44 pm

sorry i am out

jd/petekd pm sent

Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:29 pm

If MC dropping out means there is a place, would be interested. Number is in the post with everyone elses number in it. Heading for 2 weeks in Cork with the boat - :D and the family :shock: - so don't know what access I'll have to the net.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 am

I would also be up for this Pete. Sorry about the late notice but of there's anyone else sitting on the fence at this stage up for it maybe there is an opportunity to get a second boat.

Pete, If I can do anything to help organise a second boat then just let me know.

Thanks,

Donal.

Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:15 pm

Don/Slowarm etc, I am working on organising a second boat which I'm told "Should" be fine. Ill know for definite tomorrow and post up then. Anyone else interested, please make your presence known.... :D

Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:23 am

Thanks Pete, if we are successful with a 2nd boat I may be able to get a couple of more non-club members to come if we are stuck for bodies.

Donal.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:33 am

I'm almost 100% I'm going to be down that weekend so would be up for a bit of boating too. U got a spare bed in the house for us Pete :) ?

Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:48 am

Aye, think might have one or two lodgers that weekend anyhow but theres plenty of room so never worry... :wink: You fishing the Jimmy Smith the day before?

Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:13 am

Starting a course in UCC on the Monday so yeah the timing is good. U can dig me white rag on the Friday.

Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:47 pm

:evil: The bait digging business was wound up a long time ago, dig your own... You know where they are..... :wink: