Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:59 pm

Wont make the fishing but might be there for a few drinks that night :D

Re: meet

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:06 pm

croppyboy wrote:i want to go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
do you think she would let me cancel holiday?????

just tell her to go and leave you behind... :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:58 pm

suggestion for meeting place in Roundstone

http://odowdsbar.com/seafood_bar_connemara.php

Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:36 am

Seaniebo wrote: it would be like Clonea all over again.
Fishes in daylight too so were finishing up in plenty of time for the craic in Galway that night!

An other home venue for JP, me thinks it's time to call in the favours from the Home Nations.

Oh! BTW there was nothing wrong with Clonea :shock: :? :shock: , except for the weed up the other end of the beach :lol: :cry: :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:35 am

donal domeney wrote:except for the weed up the other end of the beach :lol: :cry: :lol:

there was weed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gurteen can be hit and miss... have been to comps there where everyone caught at least five fish.. and have been there when only one fish took first place..

Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:28 am

sounds inspiring steve :lol: it costs me 60 quid up and back in petrol, dont tempt me not to go :lol:

Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:30 am

Mr_Green wrote:sounds inspiring steve :lol: it costs me 60 quid up and back in petrol, dont tempt me not to go :lol:

lucky you dont drink then, but then again a coke in a bar is just as expensive :lol:

and i hope to be there

meet

Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 pm

Change of plan cant get the holidays :x so im in :D :D :D

what kind of baits will i need

fintan

Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:02 pm

Fintan for the animals ie dogs ray and huss all you need is sandeel and mac. And then your standard worms for the flatties

meet

Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:02 pm

Everyone staying in galway city that night? what hotels so i can book it today

Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:06 pm

Theres a Travelodge for basic accommodation 5 minutes walk or so from Eyre Square. Might be a cheaper alternative than the hotels in town.

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:45 pm

i am out

jd/petekd pm sent

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:50 pm

anyone looking for directions... i need a lift
:D :D :wink:

Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:54 pm

stevecrow74 wrote:anyone looking for directions... i need a lift

sorry mate, hope you understand, will make it up to you

Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:09 pm

Nah, thanks for the offer but I have satnav and it only takes up a fraction of the space :D

Serioisly though, haven't decided about this one yet ...

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:30 am

One way of getting the competition leave Steve in Galway
Have you checked the bus time table.

I'll pick you up if you don't mind listening to Lyric FM on the way 8) 8) 8)

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:35 am

donal domeney wrote:I'll pick you up if you don't mind listening to Lyric FM on the way 8) 8) 8)

i have an FM transmitter... while your busy driving i'll be listening to music thats on my phone through your radio.. hope you like metallica :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:57 am

stevecrow74 wrote:
donal domeney wrote:I'll pick you up if you don't mind listening to Lyric FM on the way 8) 8) 8)

i have an FM transmitter... while your busy driving i'll be listening to music thats on my phone through your radio.. hope you like metallica :twisted: :twisted:

Can bring something from Stephen Stills (Crosbie, Stills, Nash and Young or maybe something solo from Crazey Horse or even Pink Floyd,

Listening to Lyric slows down the driving. I start to drive like Peatkd where you can count sheep in the fields as you go by

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 am

donal domeney wrote:Can bring something from Stephen Stills (Crosbie, Stills, Nash and Young or maybe something solo from Crazey Horse or even Pink Floyd,

Listening to Lyric slows down the driving. I start to drive like Peatkd where you can count sheep in the fields as you go by

so thats something from Metallica, Megadeth, Korn, Irom Maiden, Slayer, Machine head... etc etc :twisted: :twisted:

i think i'll try fix my bike :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:28 am

stevecrow74 wrote:
i think i'll try fix my bike :lol: :lol:

better get on it now thats a handy spin from Galway