Youtube video

Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:07 am

I am starting a youtube chanel and I made my first video, I would like to hear your opinions about it and on what I could improve (like do I need more detail, more talking , more action that kind of criticism).
:D :D :D
Thank you

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7ws94KHUBdk&t=1s

Re: Youtube video

Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:02 pm

Your baby ling are called rockling video was good for 1st video good luck going forward mate and tight lines

Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:48 pm

Need to get the dogs out further on release, when they are tired after capture, they sometimes dont have the energy to swim out with tide. youll find them still on the beach later

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:29 pm

Liked it. Nice and easy and just enough talking.
Others might be wanting more detailed information though - on rig set-ups, tides, etc - but I reckon you've done enough just writing a few things along the bottom.
Very nice. Keep 'em coming :)

ps. yes, as corbyeire says, you'll need to try and release the dogfish out further or they can just turn around and beach themselves again
The other wee fish is defo a rockling, it's not a small cod and it's not a small ling

Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:50 am

Watched, liked and subscribed,,

Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:28 am

Thank you for the advice, and how should i release the dogfish then? Just hold him in the water for longer?
Thank you for the sub aswell!!!

Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:20 am

a gentle lob out into deeper water or if you have waders go out to the knee and release - same would go for most fish you plan to release after capture
they are a bit tired and might struggle to get back out against a strong surf

Mon May 02, 2022 10:32 am

Never knew that, thanks for the info!

Wed May 18, 2022 5:23 pm

good video mate