Marshpike The Return

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Just like to introduce myself back on the forum, can't believe I've not been shore fishing for almost 10 years (where does the time go).

Kids other adventures etc etc but I've returned with high motivation hoping to pull out some decent fish from the Co.Down coast line, I live in Kilkeel a very under estimated part of the shore line from Newcastle to Greencastle which has shown everything to me Mullet, Bass, Conger, Wrasse, Whiting, Codling, Dogfish, Huss, Mackerel, Flounder, Dabs, Plaice, Seatrout, Pollack, Coalies, Pouting.

Had to start from scratch so went with the Century and 7HT for clean and 525 for rough, no messing, really looking forward to posting a few reports when we're set free and its safe to do so.

That's post one of three haha, what, a guy has to do his home work ;P all joking aside looking forward to showing what this shore line has on offer (just hope its not wiped out over the last 10 years).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Marshpike The Return

Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:05 am

Looking forward to seeing what you can get this year :D good luck!

Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:29 am

The lack of action at the moment is beginning to feel like ten years! - welcome back

Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi Marshpike great to see you back I like yourself have been out of fishing for a long time on my site it say's two years but it is a lot longer than that.I hope to return to fishing one day but until my health get's back in better shape all I can do is give advice on this site to anglers that need it it is enough to keep me from going Finsane a form of insanity I think I have. Your return gives me great hope of a return someday.Great to see you back.
mickser

Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:11 pm

Hey Mickser Im in Dublin and if your health issues are only something like not being able to travel by car or something I live in Dublin and own a large van so when the lockdown is over if I can help in this area give a shout buddy.

Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:28 pm

Welcome back sir

Fri May 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Thanks guys all this good weather got a feeling we will be back out soon.

Fri May 08, 2020 3:28 am

Welcome back Mr pike