Dingle advice needed

Shore angling - everything welcome! The opinions expressed here are those of the private individuals and we accept no responsibility or liability.

Moderator: donal domeney

Dingle advice needed

Postby chuckaroo » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:05 am

So it looks like I’m gonna fulfil a lifelong ambition and head down to fish the shore in Kerry in the coming weeks.
Now this will be a mega journey, 5 and a half hours driving each way!, so I really would appreciate any advice from anyone out there familiar with the Dingle peninsula.
The main aim will be bass on the fly but I will also try for them on soft plastics too, so it would be important to find the right habitat and depth of water. Can anyone give me some good pointers please??
PMs would be great. All info given will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanks in advance
Charlie

2024 targets:
porbeagle, stingers, seatrout, shore skate, shore tope
chuckaroo
SAI Megalodon!

Have thanks: 819 times

Re: Dingle advice needed

Postby Deleted User 3488 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 pm

chuckaroo wrote:So it looks like I’m gonna fulfil a lifelong ambition and head down to fish the shore in Kerry in the coming weeks.
Now this will be a mega journey, 5 and a half hours driving each way!, so I really would appreciate any advice from anyone out there familiar with the Dingle peninsula.
The main aim will be bass on the fly but I will also try for them on soft plastics too, so it would be important to find the right habitat and depth of water. Can anyone give me some good pointers please??
PMs would be great. All info given will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanks in advance

Have heard of some good bass fishing in the Bunnawonder area the far side of Tralee.

Deleted User 3488

Return to Shore Angling Q&A / Forum