New tackle shop

Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:09 am

A work friend told me that he saw a new tackle shop in Fairview this morning (called Fairview Tackle).

Anyone know anything about it? It's just under the footbridge.

Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:57 am

Hmmmmm....now that would be a very handy spot, lets hope the prices are decent.......at least decent enough to compete with Henry.
Can park around there too, when going to Henry's or even Southside, you could spend ages looking for a spot.
I'll try head home that way today and confirm. Or does anybody work in the area?

Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:44 pm

Fairview Tackle, just opened at the weekend, owned by a lad called John (and his missus). I met them a few weeks back and supplied them with a few bits and bobs. Seems like a decent bloke. Here's wishing them the best of luck !

Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:00 pm

Got the number Conor? Or do you know the bait prices off-hand?

Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:08 pm

Sorry Wes, I haven't it at the minute. Will post it up tonight if I remember.

Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:51 pm

Hello everyone, its johns missus from fairview fishing, My name is Alicia. Thanks for the comments conor, appreciated. well open a week and a half now and its looking good. Loads coming in for a browse and a chat and you are so welcome. Well the weather is looking good and so is the fishing, So call in for a chat and discount card even a coffee. Once again Hi everyone. Johnny and Alicia.
:lol:

hi

Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:33 pm

hope to get a chance to drop a line next sat looks good keep the good work uup