panns rock ballycastle

Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:05 pm

can someone direct me to this mark not sure were in castle it is.

Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:05 pm

Pann Rocks not the dangerous mark in the middle of the Beach?

rocks

Mon Jan 10, 2005 6:14 pm

cany tell you thats why i ask. u fished ballycastle before from the beach. read shore mark for there and as you boat fish up there iam looking help on this car park they talk about on the beach

pans rock

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:40 pm

if you park where i told you you will see pans rock to your right jutting into the sea if you follow the road on down towards coremela you should get some where to park this mark can be very dangerous so watch the tide and the odd rogue wave.

Pans Rocks

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:49 pm

Pans Rocks is the outcrop of rocks on the Right Hand Side of the Beach, when looking out towards Rathlin.
To get there from the main road, head towards the Golf Club, and take the first left, past the Golf Club on your left hand side for a few hundred yrds, then take first left and follow road till you get to the car park. Look over the wall and there is the beach.
There is a map mounted on a Post on the beach, which will show you where Pans Rocks is. There is a small footbridge over too it.

Hope this helps, and I hope to meet up with some of you guys when you have a meet up North. Have met Ronald before, a good chap.

Good luck.

directions

Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:59 pm

Sorry is this coming from the town centre, do you know name of the road i need to turn left off, i so bad with directions i want to make sure i hit the spot.

pans rock

Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:00 pm

how ,s it going mo how is the fishing going still takeing the odd dozen beer with you.??

Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:05 pm

Hi John, A bit cold now for beer, flasks of coffee at this time of year.

Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:55 pm

Right Mad Mo, Beachcaster, are you 2 up for the next meet, cos word is we're having it up that direction. and Pooks I do need a lift if possible mate.

panns rock ballycastle

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:18 pm

i hope to be moveing house within the next couple of weeks so depending on when i would be avalible.mo is usually avalible he does a lot of fishing.

iam lost does that meen you may be able to join us

Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:37 pm

as it says above