[SEA] [PIKE] [COARSE] [GAME]

Sea Angling Ireland

Shore Angling & Boat Fishing in Ireland
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

THE FISHING DAZE

***Caution is a most valuable asset in fishing, especially if you are the fish***

Author
SirSquiglum
SAI Hammerhead
USER_AVATAR

Blog: View Blog (2)

Archives
- May 2011
The Kerry Fling!
   Wed May 04, 2011 2:46 am

+ April 2011

Friends
Friends Online
No Friends Online

Friends Offline

Search Blogs

[ 2 blog entries ] 

Feed  
 Post subject: The Kerry Fling!
Permanent LinkPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:46 am 
A group of us decided to head away for the bank holiday weekend down to Kerry for a weekend of fishing and the odd one or two pints :) It was an early start on the saturday morning as we headed off but in all fairness, the 40+ hours of no sleeping and non stop fishing was well worth it and i think i have fallen in love with Kerry and hope to make the epic journey back down again in the coming weeks. The weekend had seen us catch numerous StingRay ranging from 45lb down to around 3lb. Also undulate Ray up to 10lb, which in my opinion was the fish of the weekend as it was amazing looking and gave a good account of himself.. Also numerous flats and bass were caught, but the stingers were the only fish we had in mind and very happy i landed a whopper of 35lb 9oz, with another 2 small ones under the 5lb mark. We were also blessed with the weather as it was like being abroad it was that hot, and the scenery...

[ Continued ]

Viewed 789 times
 Post subject: The First of Many
Permanent LinkPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:37 pm 
Wont be long now, Tope Season is nearly here and I cannot wait (Massive Buzz)

Bring on the Summer, hope its a good one 8) :wink:

Viewed 2604 times

[ 2 blog entries ]