403Total Entries
168Total Comments
Search Blogs

Feed Recent Comments
Next
Re: Sony Bravia KD-49XE9005 by adison on Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 am

Re: ballooning for sharks from the shore by ninted on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:07 pm
Hi Kieran,

the best I can think of to get your bait out there is 1- use the outgoing tide 2- use an offshore breeze and a sail-float or 3- a radio controlled boat (heavy duty and completely sealed so it doesn't conk half way! For the kite effort I would recommend a large box kite with plenty of tails for stability. Basically its a four rectangles put together like a box with bin-liner or similar streatched over I'd say you'd need it to be maybe 6'x2' or so to take the weight and if you can you'll need to stay on top of or away from cliffs- they create sink if the wind is blowing over the top and this will suck your kite into the cliff or it just won't take off! Best of luck though. We're planning a similar shore tope session sometime next year!

RE: Kileney bay fishing by JoeBrady88 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:42 pm
Location. Ballymoney Wexford
Bait. Rag and lug
High tide. 21.30
Duration. 19.00-23.00
Rig. 3 Hook Flapper hook size 1/0

Slow start with a south easterly wind but as the tide turned around 7:40 the fishing picked up. 2 nice codling 42 and 46cm, 12 whiting, 2 small plaice, 4 flounder and 3 rockling.

The whiting got a bit ridiculous, resulting in packing up early as no bait left. Good night's fishing all the same.

RE: Beach fishing Ballymoney Wexford 7/03/2015 by JoeBrady88 on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:51 am
5 oz grip led

Re: penn 525 mag 2 by bossdog on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:03 pm
I don't have a multi plyer like that for sale