Blog Stats
403Total Entries
168Total Comments
Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
New Multiplier by Anonymous on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:41 pm
Hi Just wanted to add info on new Ron Thompson Black Knight L6000 LH wind multiplier. As you know if you have been looking for a lefty multiplier they are few and far between.

I recently got the Ron Thompson Black Knight L6000 LH wind multiplier and have to say at around 65 euros, the build quality and ease of use is fantastic. I am looking forward to having a session with it. It has a level wind that is very easy to remove.... Lefties check it out.

Simon.

0 Comments Viewed 452 times
cavan by big fish on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 am
weLL stefwest looks like Luis has one up on us all he says anyone can catch pike

1 Comment Viewed 33457 times
dunlicky co clare today no good 13/7/10 by Anonymous on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:01 pm
hey everyone tryed dunlicky today for the first time and it will be the last time caught 3 mackeral between two of us and lost a load of rigs this place is not worth the stress off your line getting destroyed. i would be grateful if anyone would know of a spot where your near the deep water. id be travelling from charleville so any help would be great.

0 Comments Viewed 267 times
wrasse by barry murphy on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:19 am
plenty of wrasse showing in dunmore area just need the weather to get out for them

1 Comment Viewed 54570 times