Blog Stats
403Total Entries
168Total Comments
Search Blogs

Feed Random Blog Entries
tope fishing by Anonymous on Tue May 17, 2011 2:19 pm
im going tope fishing for the first time this year on my own boat ive read plenty about it has any 1 got any good tips for me thanks darren......

0 Comments Viewed 274 times
SeaHog commadore for sale by Anonymous on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:10 pm
Hi there lads I'm selling my beloved seahog commadore :( due to me Emmagrating in a couple of weeks :D .. i can't afford to take her with me, she can be seen on the following link http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/boats/3836286 I have some tags and applicators from Central fisheries board included i'm even throwing in my Sundridge bouyancy suit, and life jackets (crewsavers) Anybody interested in viewing her or test driving ring me on 087 1130806. Derek

0 Comments Viewed 234 times
Career mode in EA Sports FC 24 offers an immersive experience by Devon456 on Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:12 am
EA Sports has been a dominant force in the world of video game sports simulations for years. Their latest offering EAFC 24 Coins, EA Sports FC 24, is no exception. This game promises to deliver an immersive and realistic football experience like never before. In this review, we will delve into the gameplay mechanics, Ultimate Team mode, and Career mode impressions of EA Sports FC 24.

Firstly, let's discuss the gameplay. The controls are smooth and responsive, allowing players to execute precise passes and shots with ease. The graphics are stunningly realistic, capturing every detail of the players' movements and facial expressions. The physics engine adds an extra layer of authenticity to the game by accurately simulating ball trajectory and player collisions.

Moving on to Ultimate Team mode - it is undoubtedly one of the most popular features in EA Sports games. In EA Sports FC 24, building your dream...

[ Continued ]

0 Comments Viewed 15658 times
Wexford Smoothies by dfella25 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 am
After bagging myself a few smooth hounds of late I really wanted to catch one using my Penn Affinity rod with the light tip. This rod has changed the way I fish as it allows me to enjoy the fight of the fish in a whole new way. Using a fixed spool with 30lb braid I can feel the fish fight, pull and shake it's head not to mention the early warning bite signs. I've seen this rod buckle over for 2 or 3lb bass, codling and even some fair sized flounder.

The problem though is I would not cast with anything over 4oz with bait. So to get the bait out to where the smoothies were feeding was always going to be the problem. After much practice a clipped down "up and over" rig with a 4oz impact lead I was starting to get better distance with my casts. Not a very good caster I some how was able to see the mono on the reel after casting a few times. There was a spool of 100 yard 30lb braid added to this reel a few weeks back so I must have been getting at least 80 yards on her.

Loaded with...

[ Continued ]

4 Comments Viewed 4204 times
Fixed Spool Reel by Holla1974 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 pm
Advice on a fixed spool reel. Casting from the beach. Using a cheap Okuma at present. Will spend up to one hundred euro. Any thoughts. Thanks in advance.

0 Comments Viewed 390 times