Re: Let down big time!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:45 pm

h e's probably to busy being a tv celebrity .he was on telly on wednesday? showing some fella how to collect razor.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 pm

know a couple of lads that got bait from paul,top class,hope the shop is takeing off,eddie......

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

like fintan have used him for years and have always got what i ordered and when

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

JPA wrote:
sparkey+1 wrote: Better bait supplier across the road from him and a good mate tightlines.... Top class bait ever time... :P

+1 for tightlines... too bad he's too busy now to dig for bait.

x2 we need to pester tightlines to kickstart his bait buisiness back up sick of getting s*** crab.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:25 pm

ste c wrote:
JPA wrote:
sparkey+1 wrote: Better bait supplier across the road from him and a good mate tightlines.... Top class bait ever time... :P

x2 we need to pester tightlines to kickstart his bait buisiness back up sick of getting s*** crab.

He could well afford to increase his prices. The quality was that good.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:55 pm

roryodonnell wrote:
ste c wrote:
JPA wrote:

He could well afford to increase his prices. The quality was that good.

As well the quantity : for the same price, he always added extra worms. And the bait came with advices which always worked for me... fortunately I can still get the advices from him :D

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Thanks for all the replies lads.

And yes I also agree. Bring back super crab man Tightlines! Top bait and top man. Maybe if we start a campaign we might see him back in action :)

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

I have been buying bait from the same shop for 2 years now. Never been let down and have never had bad bait. I've had to wait around the odd extra hour once or twice, which yes it can be annoying, but other than that the service provided and bait provided has always been great. Same shop/person has even gave me the number of his dad while he was away for a weekend, and said persons dad has came and gave me bait with only a few hours notice.