Sunridge Beach Buddy Convertible

Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Usually I use b0ogaloos big black taxi :) as a beach shelter. But I decided to buy a Sunridge Beach Buddy , because im sick of having to hoover out half the beach from my motor.

Alister from Tight Lines got me one ...came with a free carry case too.... Damn its one of the best bits of kit I have bought ... Took a run up to Cushendun beach tonight for a few chucks, and to test it out .

Its like the tardis inside ... got me, my chair, my seatbox ,the hound from hell and my northstar into it ..there was a fair breeze blowing across the beach...still it was easy to erect ,up in a few minutes .... and with the northstar going inside it was really warm , though i think the fumes might have affected the dog , because she was unusally subdued and only tried to eat my bait once :)

Highly recomended

b0ogaloo

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:34 am

I think if you look on the label it tells you it was designed by John Holden, I agree it does look a good bit of kit.

Tom.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:27 am

ok i'll change the title to sunridge beach buddy convertible designed by john holden and made in taiwan :roll:

b0ogaloo