Larn to waterfoot anyone fishing there.

Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:14 pm

Hi has anyone any info on how larn to waterfoot pier is fishing. Used to do well at pier and glenarm is it fishing any new marks please help.

Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:01 pm

Not fished the Antrim Coast recently mate, But last time I was up Waterfoot was producing a few Flatties for us, As for Marks in that part of the world Im not too helpful, Check Kierans venues section, That'll help ya.

Great site

Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:59 pm

HI again

Liked the site u put me onto. Can you give me more advice on winter fishing from shore from bangor along penninsual strangford and all. Seems you know the marks around here. From Belfast and always thought that area was dead of fish

Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:55 pm

Bangor fishing well for wrasse at minute ,had a couple of dozen between 2 of us on sunday average 1lb biggest 3lb 2oz .
you can fly fish for pollack and sea trout of greys point at helens bay also wilsons point at the mouth of bangor bay is worth a go ,always keep an eye out for the fast ferrys cos their wake causes havoc and you could get washed of rocks handy enough .

bangor

Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:54 pm

I know about ferry i worked on the cat for years. lol

Is there fishing in this area oct nov and dec. What bait you using and any other advice. This k2 is it your site if so put a forum on it so we up north have a source for ourselfs. Please keep tips going i need them.
How does strangford fish.
Cheers