Re: off da hook

Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:02 pm

3 more to add caught in tramore 4/09/09 sand goby,flounder , shanney went mac bashing on friday low water when arrived had some dubby fished a spot with size 16 hooks for rockling but caught the above instead total 40
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by steyrman on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:18 pm

Rampent Wreckfish wrote:you have two shanny`s and two flounder there. No sand goby

hi load up new pic

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:54 pm

jayus willie how are you getting out with this weather i havent got to try my new shimanos yet

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:34 pm

was in shark comp on saturday so need mac went friday tramore bay area wind offshore but crossshore had a spot to try

Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:39 pm

fair play to you i think you should have been born with flippers

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 pm

steyrman wrote:3 more to add caught in tramore 4/09/09 sand goby,flounder , shanney went mac bashing on friday low water when arrived had some dubby fished a spot with size 16 hooks for rockling but caught the above instead total 40

Have you got another picture of that fish.
It is impossible to identify from that one.
I suspect it is a two spot goby rather than a sand goby but I can not be sure

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Rampent Wreckfish wrote:
steyrman wrote:3 more to add caught in tramore 4/09/09 sand goby,flounder , shanney went mac bashing on friday low water when arrived had some dubby fished a spot with size 16 hooks for rockling but caught the above instead total 40

hi just this one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:49 pm

Rampent Wreckfish wrote:

hi just this one

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:42 am

That is another shanny

Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:26 pm

looking at the 2 pics of them there is a different shape head on the last pic the look complete different fish ?

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm

all shannys mate, no sand gobies

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:53 pm

hi 4 more to add from kilmore in the last few weeks tadpole fish ,rockcook wrasse,plaice ,trigger fish , trigger caught on mac strip with dubby bag plaice on rag rock cook on lug with dubby also tadpole , mini rigs and rag

Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:43 pm

also scad,and scorpion fish shrimp rig and rag kilmore area total 45

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 pm

veerry nice will. did the trigger give a good fight?

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:12 pm

hi twinkle ya great fight had a good day fishing when praticing for rosslare comp added a few new fish took a mac strip on spreader bar we had 4 triggers strange one we seen a good few more i free lined a strip of mac and got nailed just under the surface

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:49 pm

john dory caught hook head mac strip flowing trace

Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:23 pm

turbot kilmore area mac strip flowing trace

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:28 am

2 scorpion fish posted.... cant make out if second is short or long spined...

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:50 pm

hi i have caught both types long and short
one more from carne 5 beard rockling lug flowing trace total 47

Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:29 pm

hi think this is the short one