Dezzer (SHOCK-WAVES) (BOAT)

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:36 pm

First trip out for 2009,just a pollack to enter for species hunt boat 2009.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Dezzer (SHOCK-WAVES) Eddie Butler (BOAT)

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:40 pm

well lads phil here aka mr.spuds! once again im dezzers engineer(the ultimate one!!) i hope everyone has productive and safe year on the sea

Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:27 pm

hi lads,a trip out of kilmore today and another 5 species to add to the species hunt for shock-waves,jesus its going to be hard to keep up with that donal,he,s worse than martyn :lol: regards,dezzer ps,pouting whiteing and cuckoo caught on pink flashers poor cod on shrimp rig,and dab with a flowing trace with sand eel..........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SHOCK-WAVES

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:01 pm

another11 species to add,dezzer..........
Last edited by dezzer on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SHOCK-WAVES

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 pm

more !
Last edited by dezzer on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SHOCK-WAVES

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:12 pm

last few,total now 17..dezzer...............

Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm

1 more for the boat species hunt,from cahore 22/03/09, dezzer.......

Mon May 04, 2009 7:54 pm

another 4 species for the boat comp from shock-waves,launce and ballen wrasse caught off dunmore on 19/4/09 and golden grey and grey mullet from a cork trip on 23/04/09,dezzer..........

Re: Dezzer (SHOCK-WAVES) (BOAT)

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:05 am

2 more for the boat species hunt,goldshinny caught on rag in cork and thornback caught on fresh mackeral strips in waterford,dezzer..........total 23.....

Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:36 pm

some more to add from a trip to cahore,eddie.............

Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 pm

another couple a corkwing from cork caught on rag,estuary trip ell and flounder caught on crab,eddie.........

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 pm

last 3 for the species hunt,caught cork 2/8/09 as part of the rosie,s comp,plaice on rag,scad on mack strips and blonde on squid,eddie......toatal (33)

Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 am

cephlapod (octopus) non counter as not a fish

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:40 pm

a few more for the braggin comp,which i had forgotten to post,shark and garfish from tramore,bass and dragonet from cork,eddie.............

Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:47 pm

some more,john dory from cork,painted ray from kilmore also tub gurnard an rock cook wrasse ,eddie............

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:03 pm

2 more to finish the year with,think it gives me 43 species,regards,eddie..............

Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:38 pm

sorry dezzer but your common hound is a pup tope !

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:57 pm

but i bet you he caught it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 am

but at least he put it in the boat hunt instead of catching them on a boat and then enter them in the shore hunt :roll:
Last edited by boycie89 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 am

haha savage :wink:
all MINE (as in I caught them them) were caught on shore

sry dezzer for going of topic :oops: