Shamrock shollow divers!!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Any bought the shamrock brand feed shallows. Got one today and will bring out in the next night or 2 for swim. Any one have any experience with them, less than half the price of the tackle house ones!!

Re: Shamrock shollow divers!!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Iv use them n i find no real difference between the but i would change the hooks on them cause they'er crap hooks

Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 pm

They are a very blatant rip off of the Tacklehouse lures, even with pretty much the same name "Feed". Having said that though, at half the price if they work the same how bad.

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Gave it a go the other night along with its expensive cousin. No luck with either, tides were a bit off mind you. Did think the tackle house cast a bit better. Will have to wait and see.

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:46 am

just avoid the Rapture Lures Feed Shallow copy, it barely casts ;)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:55 am

That's the single biggest difference between the big bucks lures and the copies- you would be hard pressed to see a difference in the action, but the copies just do not cast well.

A good example of this is there's a bass charter skipper in Wales who writes for Sea Angler and he is always going on about using the Rapture lures. They must catch fish otherwise he wouldn't make any money in his business. But he wouldn't have to cast these lures much distance or he could be trolling them too

Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:27 am

It was his reviews that made me check them out Hahaha. Ah yeah they'd be fine of a boat or a yak. I do find that their Komomo copy is alright though; good cast, action, and colours