lug and rag by the bucket!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 pm

I was out to dig bait last week on the grounds i have been digging for the last few years and was disapointed to say the least. They had been targeted last autumn by some unscrupulous persons who destroyed the beds over the course of two weeks,they didn't even bother to fill in their holes when they were finished, it was left looking like a moonscape... anyway,the worms were few and far between. Now over the winter i have been looking for somewhere else to dig....using Google Earth and more than a few drives out to check places out i had one small place in mind. Today i went to there not expecting much-But i struck Gold!.... King Rag about 12/14 inches for the larger ones and about 8/9 inches for the majority and plenty of blow lug too about 5/6 inches for the majority!!!! What can i say-'God loves a trier' comes to mind lol. Just thought i'd share that with jez all. happy days!

Re: lug and rag by the bucket!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Awaiting gps coords by pm, your secrets safe here.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:35 pm

How many pm's have you had? Don't tell a soul!!!

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:11 am

Do you're self a big favour and delete the post. If not sell your car and never park the new one within ten miles of that bait heaven.

You will be followed or spotted. You tell one friend who will tell one friend who will tell one friend and in no time it is welcome to the new moon
It's a sad reflection on the times we live in.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:28 am

its handy digging if you know were to go your not gonna find beds on google earth either go looking for them and no point winjing about bait diggers its going on years and never gonna change get on with it

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:04 am

Great find, but you shouldnt have posted it at all. Even hiding it under "lure fishing" wont stop the word spreading.....

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:01 pm

I have a very special set of skills I will find you and I will follow you and I will dig after you lol

Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:34 am

Lol....im only going to dig at night!!!!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2