Angling Expo - Swords / ISFC Awards Presentation

Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 am

Anyone heading up next month for a browse etc.
I'm just wondering. I think it's swords on the 15 and 16 feb.
!

Kind regards

Re: Fishing expo

Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 pm

More info here: http://maramedia.ie/homeirelandanglingexpo1

Tickets are slightly cheaper if bought online: http://maramedia.ie/admission-prices

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Was going get a fly rod and reel off mate but going up here to get a bargain.

Kind regards

Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Deise boy wrote:Was going get a fly rod and reel off mate but going up here to get a bargain.

Me too :D There were some good bargains with lure rods last year so hoping to get a fly rod setup this year.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 am

ecleary wrote:
Deise boy wrote:Was going get a fly rod and reel off mate but going up here to get a bargain.

Me too :D There were some good bargains with lure rods last year so hoping to get a fly rod setup this year.

I have 2 many lure rods lol

Reckon you pick up a good fly and reel for )150. ??

Kind regards

Re: Angling Expo - Swords / ISFC Awards Presentation

Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:51 pm

The Irish Specimen Fish Committee Awards Presentation is on in Bewley's Airport Hotel on Saturday 15th @ 1430.
There is a free shuttle bus that runs between the Angling show and the hotel.

The Angling Expo would appear to have a bigger list of exhibitors in the sea angling field than ever before. (There certainly seems to be a bigger lure fishing contingent!). Southside had a huge selection of rods last year. It was at the Pure fishing stand that I first pawed a Rocksweeper Nano last year. The YUKI range was on display too!

There is a fairly decent lineup in the theatre area - Henry Gilbey, Mike Hennessey, Mary Gavin Hughes, Graham Smith on the kayaking front and mise - There's also some fresh water dudes :) so if people are around come by and say hello, if not at the show itself then at Bewley's! I notice from the lineup that HG is going to be doing lure demos at the casting pool.

With the weather the way it is at least we can chat about fishing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.