Today inWexford

Sat May 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Many thanks for today - I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did,great to meet you all and best wishes for a new season of 2013

Bendy
Jim

Re: Today inWexford

Sun May 12, 2013 12:19 am

Thanks Jim

Thoroughly enjoyed the day and completely exceeded my already high expectations :!: :D

Looking forward to applying the advise and catching a few bass

Sun May 12, 2013 7:37 am

Thanks for giving us the opportunity Jim. It was great to be able to learn from from such experienced fishermen as yourself and Andrew. I hope you have a great season down there, and i will let you know how i get on over the summer. I might have to make a trip to the veg shop for a few carrots first though! :D

Sun May 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi Jim,

Many thanks to yourself & Andrew for taking the time yesterday to pass on some of your knowledge.
I really enjoyed myself and learned more yesterday in one day than the last few years put together.

Look forward to meeting you again.

Thanks Again

Emmet

Mon May 13, 2013 12:30 am

Hi jim

Many thanks again. It was a pleasure to meet yourself and Andrew, and thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge. Your a true gent. I learnt so much and I will keep applying those tactics. will let u know how i get on. first lure caught bass could be soon.

Ill look forward to meeting up with you during the summer

Tight lines

John

Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi Jim, many thanks again for taking the time with us for your workshop and i really look forward to meeting again. Rgds Mark....

Thu May 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks again Jim and Andrew,
Will have to make it down again for some of that Rhubarb tart!

Itching to get out again after the close season.

Paul