Bass fishing Intro Workshop - a bit of sense maybe?

Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm

As part of Fisheries Awareness week I am holding a Bass fishing workshop Lure on Saturday 11th May and Fly on Sunday 12th of May in aid of the RNLI - this is fully reserved at this time.

In these difficult times and if you are travelling a considerable distance, especially with the expectation of maybe catching a fish on Saturday or Sunday then maybe its time to re-consider - please take a look at the forecast indicated here http://www.windguru.cz/int/index.php?sc=251

This will make things difficult from a fishing point of view even though it is westerly its very unstable at the moment and still feels 'very early in the year'

SO -

I wont be disappointed if you decide not to turn up on Saturday I fully understand believe you me - I will still run through the theory of Influences like tides, timings, weather, water craft, lure choice for circumstances etc on Saturday morning and try to make an attempt to get on the water pending the forecast in the afternoon.

Fly guys may need to consider a tall stool -:-) (not for the first time)

Many thanks for your patience - Jim

Re: Bass fishing Intro Workshop - a bit of sense maybe?

Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 am

Thanks for the info Jim, it is very much appreciated. I will see you Saturday.

Wed May 08, 2013 5:07 pm

I better get making a few 'tarts n tings' so - will be ready to chat/discuss on Saturday no problem.

Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Looking forward to it! See y'all Saturday!