hunting for new marks

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

hi i have been in waterford over the weekend fished kilfarasy beach twice no luck so on low tides i went for a spin on the coast i found these rock marks just wondering on full tide what you think of the rock marks are they worth a try
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: hunting for new marks

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:46 pm

The last pic looks nice in the harbour,You should probably get wrasse,pollock and mini species by fishing down the sides at high tide :) good luck

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:59 pm

thanks for reply nice know might try a few soft plastics along it next time would you consider it a bad spot for bass i have been told to look for rocky ground but dont think there is a surf there

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 pm

If there is enough food for the fish they will be there

Thu May 09, 2013 10:51 pm

looks nice for bass worth a shot with a few lures

Fri May 10, 2013 7:53 am

They are nice looking bass marks,I would fish those spots on an incoming tide with a feedshallow, number 14 been my favourite or some weedless SPs. I would only fish the habour area at 1st light or at dusk as there would be much less human activity at those times and that means the basss wont be scared off by the noise of general public.

Fri May 10, 2013 9:06 pm

wonder would you find sum peelers hiding round those rocks

Mon May 13, 2013 2:02 am

next day im there going to take a walk true and see if there is any peeler for sure if there is the bass will be some were close on high tide

Tue May 14, 2013 9:28 pm

insomnia wrote:next day im there going to take a walk true and see if there is any peeler for sure if there is the Bass will be some were close on high tide

After the ban is over