Hart Absolut Worm

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi guys,

Got 2 packs of these in the pearl and emaraude color. 6 inch. Been testing them weightless and with jigheads rigged both rib side up and flat side up. Even took 2 inches off some of them to closer resemble the xlayer. They really do look the business in the water. Nothing yet though as the weather has been bad.

Anyway was just wondering what do ye think of 'em? Any success on these or is the beloved xlayer the better option? What way do ye rig them, rib side up or flat side up? What method do ye use to fish them.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Hart Absolut Worm

Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:43 pm

I have a few onthe red version ,I haven't given them much of a go yet but the look cool in the water:)

Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:17 pm

bassboy wrote:I have a few onthe red version ,I haven't given them much of a go yet but the look cool in the water:)

Yeah they do look really cool in the water! . . Lets hope that helps there fish catching ability :D hahah

Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:31 pm

If there's any fish about these boys will certainly catch. I've used this colour and the orange and have caught a lot of very good pollock from the kayak.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 am

The Absolut Worm is a cracking lure. Good value too!
I've caught on all colours. The lumi is a solid performer.