Kayak(s): Anto
Darren
Kev

Duration:7.45 - 11.00

Tide: High at 10

Weather:Glorious

Bait: Rag, squid, crab

Rigs: All sorts

Results: Me 5 codling 5 wrasse 3 whiting and a pollock, Darren 3 codling and 2 whiting and Kev 2 codling

Report: On the road early this morning for about half six. Met up with a lad called Darren who had never been out kayak fishing before and Kev(chilly123). Darren was there first getting all kitted out so we had a few minutes to run through the safety side of things and just as we were getting on the water Kev turned up so meself and Darren practised a few paddling techniques while we were waiting for kev (nice to meet you Kev) onward we headed to a little mark which usualy does me well and no sooner had I dropped the line and the first Codling started nibbling.Nice start so all rods were dropped and Darren was next on again with another Codling.Kev was a man on a mission today and he wasnt going home with out his first fish from the kayak and he wasn't dissapointed followed very shortly by his second fish from the kayak, well done pal some lovely codling.Mean while Darren also had his second Codling and a Whiting. Starting to feel a little left out at this stage I had to get serious I changed from feathers to 2up 1down rig with rag worm and bang a lovely wrasse and a new species.Followed very shortly by a double of a wrasse and a codling.We were hit with a few pin whiting so we decided to head back to do the drift . Unfortunately Kev had work so he had to call it a day (poor sod) and me and Darren fished away . I had 5 Wrasse 5 Codling 3 Whiting and rounded it off with a Pollock just before I called it a day.Sorry for the poor pics I have a new camera mount set up for the sports camera but I am waiting for a replacemnt remote so I only had the dodgy camera with me.Great day to be out and good crack with the lads not to mention some decent fishing what more could you want
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Are you COD ing me

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 pm

well done/oh i can really see me getting one of these kayaks :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Good fishing lads, i could not manage a codling from that spot on thursday :? well done.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 pm

I fished it the same day last week and had 5 pollock in an hour but the swell got to me and I called it a day .

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Great few hours on the water can't wait for the next session :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Great few hours on the water can't wait for the next session :mrgreen: