Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:52 pm

Hi John,

Email me on the flyer and I'll have it put up in work. Mayeb the guys could do the same in U.L.

Donagh

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:43 am

Any luck getting the no's up to 25? Are we having a meeting about insurance, running of club etc in the near future???

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:17 am

We will get there alright. Must get a few more flyers up in the towns and villages along the estuary region.

PM me on you email address and I will send you on a flyer.

I suppose we will call a meeting for somewhere in early march. Are you putting yourself forward for a position on the committee.

Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:27 am

I checked to see if the insurance would be any cheaper for just 20 and we only save 30 euro. Insurance once we decide to go ahead can be done straight away. We just need to pass on a name. I think we should go ahead with this and get the ball rolling. Get a bit of publicity putting the results in the local papers should help

I haven't done anything about putting a flyer up in work yet as I'm off sick.

Donagh

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:34 am

Donagh,

I think you are right, we should just go ahead at this stage with the insurance. I have 13 names and Pat Grimes in Limerick has about 5 others. Once we actually get the club up and running I can see alot more people joining. I will try and get more flyers up along the estuary. Some The tralee bay lads will probably join once the club is up and running.

I have done up a comprehensive Fixture list, Scoring system, Prize Distribution System and Rules and Regulations. They are pretty standard . I will send these out to a few of you, to see what changes maybe necessary.

I have put our first comp down for beal strand on the 25th March