2nd LEG leinster league 4 feb 2007 Courtown Wexford

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:16 pm

Pre entry only please Contact Mark Madden South shore. Please pm me for number and if you intend to fish. We had 7 at the first leg lets see if we can better that.

Thanks

Colin

Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:26 pm

Mark is ok with the flier being posted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:09 pm

Me and ViperSD are heading up to this, hopefully be good fishing.

Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:10 pm

Fishing this one myself to see if I can drag myself up from a very lowly 56th place in the league :oops: after the first leg [url]http://www.ifsalein.com/LEINSTER%20SHORE%20LEAGUE%20TABLE%2007.htm[/url]....all I want is one counter this time!

See ye down there lads![/url]

Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:58 pm

Not fishing it myself. I'm only a few mins away so I might pop along to see how you're all doing.

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:46 am

wud luv to fish it...will see how it goes.

comp

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:03 pm

am fishing it first ever comp and bricking it but god loves a trier

Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:56 pm

Wait till you see how the majority of the lads are kitted out, between size 8 fine wire hooks, trolleys to carry gear to pegs, beach buddies, talk of maddies & whites it's a sight to behold.

I've read on one of the forums someone just said to fish it like you would a pleasure session, that way you get alot more enjoyment out of it and you're doin your own thing well rather than copying someone elses style and doing it badly. Oh yeah and don't blank like I did at the Raheny Open :oops:

Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:08 pm

alby wrote:Wait till you see how the majority of the lads are kitted out, between size 8 fine wire hooks, trolleys to carry gear to pegs, beach buddies, talk of maddies & whites it's a sight to behold.

Too much like hard work for me, I'm afraid. In fact, it sounds like my worst nightmare :shock:

I'm heading out on Saturday with the bass rod and a box of worms in my pocket. :lol: Might even gives the lures a bit of a go, you never know ...

Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:11 pm

Too much like hard work for me, I'm afraid. In fact, it sounds like my worst nightmare

I'm heading out on Saturday with the bass rod and a box of worms in my pocket. Might even gives the lures a bit of a go, you never know ...

Colin here
I love this kind of fishing so it horses for courses i guess.

Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:11 pm

kleeneze wrote:I love this kind of fishing so it horses for courses i guess.

It's not the fishing, Colin, it's the thought of needing a trolly to drag all that gear down. What I ineed is a caddy to bring it all down for me :D

Might wander down to see how you're all doing tomorrow, before the match starts.

Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:04 pm

I am having that problem with to must gear but i am slowly getting it down in size. We always bring to much.

Colin

Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:53 pm

How did the rest of ye get on lads?

I didn't make the ton myself but enjoyed the session all the same, 3 counting flounders 22, 25 & 28 was all I had on my card.

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:48 pm

8th in zone c with 4 fish 107 points. One more counter and I was in the money 4th place had 120 points, ah well theirs always next time.

Colin

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:33 am

Hi
Not sure how the points work out but i had 1 whitting 30 cm 3 flat 28cms 25 cms and 21 cms
not bad for 1st comp enjoyed myself will do again