1st Leg of the Leinster League - Hosted by Raheny & Dist

Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:36 pm

Hi All,

Leinster league time again.

This leg is to be fished Sunday the 7th January 2007 in Clones - Kilgorman.

Fishing is from 1pm to 6pm

Check in @ The Golden Anchor, Castletown between 10:30am and 11:45am

Seniors €25
Juniors €10

This is pre entry only. I don't know if the lads want their numbers on a public forum, so PM me for numbers.

Kev

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:12 pm

Are ya going Kev?

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:59 pm

Alright lads,

Might actually fish this one myself. Can we get a SAISAC crew to get into the prizes I wonder???

Will PM you when I know for definite MAC,

BTW Will we have our IFSA membership cards by then?

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:08 pm

Myself or "Cooke" can take entries. Please PM either one of us.

The Venue is actually fishing quite well at the moment, plenty of Flounders, Codling, Whiting, Dabs and the occasional Doggie.

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:26 pm

a few of the SAI heads fishin it! sounds good.

Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:33 am

It might be a bit of craic alright. Depending on work sure I'll stick me name down. Will know for sure after xmas.

leinster

Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:40 pm

where is it exactly, no clue of Dublin coastline, livin here 9 years!!

Clones/Kilgorman

Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:59 pm

Have a look at this link , listed as Clones

http://www.fishingireland.net/fishing/s ... /index.htm

Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:39 pm

Keith its just off the N11 Wexford road. About an hour and a half from the toll bridge, just after a town called Inch.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:10 am

was goin to go down to fish it myself with other club members but it falls on the same date as the upc open gold medal comp, so unfortunately wont make it.
good luck with it guys

Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:22 pm

It's lookin good Sean,

Still dying of the flu, but should be well recovered by then. Work is looking a little lighter as well.

I'll confirm just after crimbo.

Kev

Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:05 pm

any joy Mac- you headin down?

Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:55 pm

Flue is just clearing so I'll be there for Sure. Just about to ring Robert to confirm.

Kev

Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:04 pm

I might try and make this one too. I don't know anything about the leinster league though. Is it an individual or a team comp or how does it work?

Donal.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:16 pm

Don wrote:I might try and make this one too. I don't know anything about the leinster league though. Is it an individual or a team comp or how does it work?

Donal.

It is pre -entry individual (pm cooke or RobertMcClean)
I'm tied up with family stuff- i might sneak off for while to see how you are doing.
BTW all details for saisac members were sent off to Leinster provincial sec before Christmas
jd

Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:51 pm

Don,

It's an individual event, theres 8 or 9 opens (I think) throughout the year and your best 6 scores count to your final placings in the league, you don't have to fish them all, but obviously your overall placing will be better the more you do fish.

Theres a good few SAI SAC lads fishing it, Myself, Seaniebo, Mb.3, Mac & Kleeneeze have entered for sure any there maybe more, I'm just fishing it cos it's a good excuse to tell herself I'm going fishing, might make up a few opens throughout the year myself too :lol:

Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:00 pm

Cheers Alby,

I like the way you're thinking on the opens, I'll try one of those excuses tonight and we'll see how we go. Is tomorrow too late for entry or am I still ok?

Donal.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:10 pm

Tomorrow is fine Don.

Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:31 pm

I'll be there too. I will pm you now Robert.

Donal.

Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:31 pm

Lads, just want to say thank you on behalf of Raheny & District SAC.

There has been a great response from the SAI members. Currently we have around 8 SAI members heading along on Sunday.

Best of Luck to you all on Sunday, hopefully we will have a good days fishing :)