Bishopstown & District Sea Anglers Club

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:07 pm

We are currently looking for new members for our club this year. if you are interested in shore or boat angling we will accommodate you to the best of our ability. We also hold regular shore competitions all year round.
if you are interested in joining us, our next competition will be held on Sat. Dec 23rd at the Wall, Monkstown, Cork. Fishing from 11.30a.m - 2.30p.m. check in 10.30 - 11.00.

otherwise you can call me, Mick on 086 8517568 .

club subscriptions for the year are €40 (seniors) and €15 (juniors). This includes IFSA affiliation, club sub and insurance. in the new year we will be holding workshops on casting technique, baits and rigs. More info on that later.

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 pm

Do you have an associate membership rate for members of other clubs who may wish to join to fish your competitions? I would be interested in joining purely out of interest in fishing more competitions but being a member of 2 clubs already I have no interest in paying IFSA subs and insurance yet again unnecessarily.

Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:06 pm

to petekd

i'm not so sure about that but i can find out and post a reply back to you on that. it would make sense that you shouldn't have to pay IFSA subs again.

Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:09 pm

Thanks Micky, the workshops sound interesting by the way, fair play.

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:53 pm

competition entry fees are normally €10. You're welcome to come on Saturday if you like.