CARRICK B&RSAC ANNUAL OPEN

Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:07 pm

Carrick beach and rockers sac is holding its annual open compition on sunday the 17th december at waterfoot beach. Check in at the mariners bar from 11.00am. Compition starts at 13oo-1800. Penn sea league points available, 90 pegs,pre entry advisable, three zones 1st 2nd & 3rd seniors & juniors overall 1st & runner up last years payout value £1650 in cash & prizes all placed anglers will receive cash & prizes. Main sponsor p&0 ferries. Pm me for contact number.

julie

Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:32 pm

Do you need to be IFSA Affiliated?

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:10 pm

This comp is also advertised in this months sea angler 8)

I fished it last year and it was good craic.

I'll certainly fish it also this year :wink:

Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:47 pm

99 pegs in sea angler.....
have to watch swinging the 5metre rods about, might poke someones eye out!!!!! :lol:

good comp hope to be there as usual, also to see how the beach fishes at that time of year

Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:26 pm

Do you need to be IFSA Affiliated?

You do indeed Drew.

Kev

Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:34 pm

for any open competition ran by an ifsa club you must have ifsa membership, its in the rules.

if you want to join a local club, secretaries details can be found on the federation website at [url]http://www.ifsa.ie[/url]

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:38 pm

how many anglers are expected to fish this? whats the number to ring?... i might give it a go!

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:38 am

stumpycod wrote:how many anglers are expected to fish this? whats the number to ring?... i might give it a go!

I believe there are 90 pegs available (not sure how many are already booked).

If you send a PM to VIP above, she can let you know score.

You do need to be IFSA registered to fish the comp (in case you didn't see that above :oops: )

Jude

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:59 pm

there is 84 pegs booked already and its being pegged for 100 and no more so if you wanta enter pm me or vip (julie) or topbox (john) and we will put ur names down....if u need any info pm me