Leinster League - RESULTS 2012....

Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Just wondering who one the leinster league this year cant find the results anywhere.

Re: Leinster League - RESULTS 2012....

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Try in here: http://leinster-provincial-council.com/

Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:04 pm

whats up Donal,

thanks for that i got the table but it just hasnt been updated yet.

cheers,

Samo.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 am

noel fogarty won 2012 leinster league

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:25 pm

i seen that fair play to him.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Weldone Noel fantastic result.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 pm

How hard can it be to post a results sheet to a website ? We anglers are expected to get our bait ,pre enter , pay a hefty entry fee get there 2 hours early and once our money is taken , end of .Go away we wont even tell you where you finished .

We dont need an excuse not to fish but they certainly make it easy to walk away from the IFSA.

And I actually like fishing them but really frustrates that they cant get the results out.

End of rant,,

Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:24 am

just to clarify the leinster league is not run by the ifsa and the results were available after the last leg on the night for those who bothered to go back to the presentation and if you get your club secretary to contact the leinster recorder he will send on the full results to you :roll: :roll:

Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Agree with fisherman59, the leinster league don't use this site to advertise the LL, so they don't post any results up here. The league tables are available from the recorder, just ask your club sec to get in touch.
Silly rant from Frank1

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Great to see that you agree with Fisherman59 Arty but seeing as he didn’t answer what I asked in the first place I don’t know what you are agreeing with .

I asked How hard can it be to post a results sheet to a website ?
The website I referred to was the one Donal mentioned earlier in the thread and I was frustrated after looking on there on every sheet and finding nothing .So that is the website I was talking about.

The fact that the ‘leinster league is not run by the ifsa’ – nothing to do with my question .I said they make it easy to walk away from the IFSA – IFSA are the ultimate body .Should be responsible for provinces effectively disseminating information for the best advancement of our sport.

Why would I have gone to the presentation when I didn’t even fish this comp ? As an affiliated member and regular attendee of these comps it keeps my interest to see who is doing well .Not being able to find results – does my head in.

So in answer to your message Arty , I don’t care where they post the results as long as I can see them .And why should I get my secretary to talk to their secretary to mail the results etc etc when I have already paid for the privilege of seeing them ?Either through Affiliation or various entries to LLeague comps ?

Maybe we should all go back to chalkboards and fishing rods made of bamboos and the results sent out attached to a pigeons leg ?

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Ok locking this as it won't be resolved here.