Shannon Estuary SAI meet

Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:25 am

I'm free Friday night for a session and was thinking of a SAI Estuary forum meet up. As it would mean fishing the Ebb I was thinking about Glin but would be willing to head to clare. Anyone interested or have any better suggestions?

Donagh

Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:07 pm

Friday night looks to be out for me. Wednesday or Thursday evenings would be good though. As for location, I don't mind either side of the estuary.

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:15 am

I'm heading out Friday night. The above time and date was only a suggestion and was meant to see if there was any interest in having a meet.

Is there any interest in having a meet?

Donagh

Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:57 am

hey Donagh, where you thinking of heading? i'll be around, i finish work in Moneypoint tomorrow, andi wouldn't mind finishing my time off here with a session with a few of ye lads. i don't care where we fish, just name the time and place.

Patrick

Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:11 am

I'm planning to head to the other side of the Estuary to Glin. Just seeing if theres any interest in having a meet in the future on either side of the Estuary.

Donagh

Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:46 pm

I'd be interested in heading down to give the Shannon a try - I used to fish the Limerick / Kerry side fairly frequently, mainly Foynes pier and Kilteery, but stopped a couple of years ago, since the fishing seemed to have declined. I hear the Clare side can still be quite good, so if there were a few lads meeting up I'd make the trip down. I'm free any time up until the end of the month.
Regards,
Jonny