Shannon Estuary Sac - Cashen Estuary Comp (Time Change)

Tue May 01, 2007 10:57 am

Shannon Estuary Sac comp on the 6th of May in the Cashen Estuary (ballybunnion) has been moved forward an hour and will now take place from 1-5pm. Check in is from 12 - 12.30 in the carpark.

Any queries PM me.

Sun May 06, 2007 6:33 pm

1st Eugene Farrelly 14 fish
2nd JP Molloy 12 Fish
3nd Seaniebo 10 (dont no his second name)

I had 9 for 4th or 5th. Eugene had massive 47cm flounder weighing 2 3/4lb.
The top three all arrived late after a late night :D

Sun May 06, 2007 6:56 pm

Estuary Lad wrote:The top three all arrived late after a late night :D

Did Seanie kick off with a treble? In the competition, I mean, not the pub ? :)

Awful men, Jp and Seanie!

jd

Sun May 06, 2007 6:59 pm

ha, Not sure, top 2 were on pegs 12 and 13, JP and me were on 1 and 2. Fishing was great from the start, plenty doubles and trebles then it died off totally.

Mon May 07, 2007 11:24 pm

Just back from the kingdom now. Shattered, but what a weekend. Will try and do a report tomorrow, tope, stingray, undulates, thornies, bass, flounder, drink etc.

Really enjoyed the comp there in Cashen, smashing spot. Very well run club and a nice bunch of lads.

Tue May 08, 2007 11:30 am

Sean,

I was there as well didn't know it was you there but you looked familiar. :D

Donagh

Tue May 08, 2007 7:17 pm

Yeah Donagh saw a few faces that I recognised but was'nt sure who they were or if I was still under the influence! Hopefully see ye all at another one before the year is out.

Tue May 08, 2007 7:34 pm

Well Sean, so how does it feel to be so famous your known by only one name, like Maddona and Cher :lol: :lol:

Tom.

Tue May 08, 2007 7:46 pm

Feels good tom, Better than some of the other names Ive been known by over the years!

Tue May 08, 2007 8:19 pm

You better get yourself pulled together, I know a certain party who is looking for a ride on Thursday or Friday.....you know who I mean...he is famous and known without any name at all :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom.

Wed May 09, 2007 3:24 pm

The chosen one? :lol:

Thu May 10, 2007 5:41 pm

Good day out this. Great venue, sheltered with loads of fish. Had the pleasure of fishing beside estuary lad for the day. Great craic. We were going fish for fish for most of the comp until the fishing just died. Think seaniebo decided to start fishing at this stage and was like a trawler for the rest of the comp when no-one else was getting anything. And as for being late..... not my fault.Definitely be back to this spot.