B.A.S.S. CLUB

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:20 pm

The blackwater angling shore and surf club are holding their 2nd competition of the year on Sunday 18th March at monatrea.
Membership is still open if anyone is interested. We mainly fish around youghal and the surrounding areas ( ballyquinn, ballinwilling etc) and hold 10 master angler competitions a year.
anyone interested can contact either myself or drseafish or just leave a reply here and i will get back to you.

Re: B.A.S.S. CLUB

[quote="Tom Maher"]The blackwater angling shore and surf club are holding their 2nd competition of the year on Sunday 18th March at monatrea.

I guess there will be a great turnout :shock: :shock: :shock: MOTHERS DAY :lol: :lol:

mothers day and the st pats.......brilliant weekend

Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:21 pm

at least st valentines day was kept free this year still getting grief about the one a couple of years back!

Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:22 am

your all whipped, just do as i do, make a nuisence of yourself around the house and she'll be the one asking you to go fishing to give her some peace. BRILLIANT :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:13 pm

here is a simple theory for you

fishing on mothers day = no mother in law
not fishing mothers day = time with mother in law, whilst suffering the effects of st. pats day, giving her another story to tell the rest of the family why you arent good enough for her daughter.

or
fishing mothers day = proving you are not a mommas boy
not fishing mothers day = proving you are!