boat

Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:53 pm

any such thing as a leas or part owner of a boat nobody in my immediate family are interested in fishing and id love a boat but don't wanna go out alone any body and ideas part ownership or what ???

Re: boat

Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:32 pm

What part of the country are you living ? There is a new firm in Kinsale does exactly that. I can get the details tomorrow if it is of any use to you.

Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:18 pm

you'd be surprised how good a boat you could get for under 2grand! Had a 16ft dory last year that i paid 3500 for last year but had nothing only the outboard and it was frustrating trying to figure out wiring and stuff so i sold it to my uncle for a small loss (150) and went upto north kerry the following week and got myself a shetland for 2150! 40hp mariner in spotless condition and i got caught in 6ft rollers last week trying for pollock and it was perfect! bit more of a roll then the dory but doesn't slap half as much when steaming into the swell!

Just flick through donedeal every few days and you'll find something decent in no time!

Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:51 pm

any boat clubs in Kerry doing fishing just don't wanna head out alone how about kells how do I contact them do they have a web site of facebook

Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:40 pm

open the link I put here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44755

Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:46 pm

The weather isn't suited to any from of boat angling down here for the next two weeks, some nasty swells coming from the north west! making things very uncomfortable in any craft smaller then 35-40ft