Switch to full style
Post reports and questions about fishing abroad here...
Post a reply

A long time away

Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi

I moved away from Ireland in 2013, returning to my native Scotland after a 10 year absence. I have been meaning to post something on here as the past 4 years has seen me do a lot of shore fishing. I was going to post a load of pictures on here but forgot how bloody difficult it is to resize them all.....Our shore seasons over here see us Cod and shore skate fishing in the winter. Hound, tope and huss during the early summer and Bass in the late summer and Autumn.

I have a wee blog on the go that showcases the fishing we are doing over here. Have a wee nosey and give it a follow if ye like it.

https://seaanglingscotlandblog.wordpress.com/

I hope ye are all well and catching......

Joebhoy

Re: A long time away

Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:18 pm

Hi man, just read through your blog.....Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.....keep it up.
Marvelous that you are getting your little fella into it as I am doing the same thing here. Fishing kept me away from the temptations that dragged so many of my school friends down back in the 80's.....so heres hoping it works the same for our lads.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Thanks bielsibub I'm glad you enjoyed the blogs.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 am

Upload the wrong size photo first and the site gives you max size in Pixels with the error. Right click the photo on your desktop & "open with>paint" then you can use the "resize" button to resize by Pixels & save.

Hope that helps

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:49 am

Some good fish in that fair play
Post a reply