Another car park warning!!

Fri May 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Following on from the Castlegregory car park warning you can add Killiney Beach, Dublin to the list. I went for a walk there this evening and a chap had his passenger side window smashed in and items stolen. It wasn't mindless vandalism just mindless thievery as the driver had left belongings on view on the seat. He was parked in the old original car park but someone on the scene said it has happened in the car park opposite the Dart Station too.

I suppose very few coastal car parks are safe these days. I think I also read about probs at Poolbeg on here last year.

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Another car park warning!!

Fri May 17, 2013 9:23 pm

:roll: this s*** happens when you leave things were they can be seen

Fri May 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Obviously!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

Sat May 18, 2013 9:13 am

Killiney was always bad - I had a car window knocked in there in the 1980s by gurriers after a fag packet (with 3 fags in it) and a pair of cheap sun glasses. All coastal car parks around Dublin are risky, so too are forest trail car parks in North Wicklow.

Sat May 18, 2013 9:42 am

I had my car rifled a few years ago when i was heading out to get bait in a remote enough spot, i met 3 lads coming back in with bait said hello to them but for some reason none of them answered me :? while i was heading out i looked back to see their headlamps were after been turned off,it didnt ring any alarms but when i arrived back an hour or so later my car had been ransacked id say they tought i might have left a wallet in the car for safe keeping,needless to say they didnt get anything. ours were the only cars there they went and no other cars returned, so just because they are anglers and they dig bait dosent mean they wont rob you at the first chance.