Rigs and tackle

Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:37 am

Hi all,
I just got a load of new rigs and tackle in from Ultimate in Holland. I've put it up on the Procast website this morning and have okayed it with Kieran to give forum members a 10% discount on all orders through the forum. If anyone orders through the forum, Quote "SAI" on your order and I'll knock 10% off for you.

I've had good support from forum members since we started up last year, and would like to take the opportunity to say "ta" to you all - so "ta",

Cheers,

Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:23 pm

Conor,

When do you think you will have the credit card payment method up and running?

Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:27 pm

Hi Adrian,
I've just been talking to Kieran about it this morning. Hopefully ASAP, as cheques slows the whole thing down for customers and for me. I've had problems getting it sorted but hopefully these will be addressed very soon.
Cheers.

Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:29 pm

t'was me above - didn't realise I'd signed out !

Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:53 pm

Lads,
I can't recommend Procast highly enough, The gear is very reasonably priced and good quality.
Thanks again Conor
JK.
PS I have only tried those new sandeels once - no joy yet, but will keep you posted

Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:51 pm

Glad you were happy with your stuff JFK - the red sandeel took last month's prize - a pollock off Dalkey Island - Dublin area. Hope you ahve a bit of luck with them too.