Switch to full style
Shore angling - everything welcome! The opinions expressed here are those of the private individuals and we accept no responsibility or liability.
Post a reply

UV reflective glow tip

Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:14 pm

Bought a Leeda bass rod there recently and the tip is white. says on the labels it's a UV reflective glow tip for night fishing. What does this actually do? I've reflective tape taped on to my other rods and use a headtorch. Will I not need to use it for this one? The headlamp I have is an LED LENSOR so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I'm thinking maybe a UV torch attached to the tripod might be the right job as to be honest I get a bit sick of having a headlamp on all night when I'm fishing anyhow. If I anybody has any tips on a set up like this I'd appreciate it

Re: UV reflective glow tip

Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:32 pm

At the moment im using Vercelli Enygma Lugga, a beautiful rod to cast and it has a glow in the dark power tip. By using head lamp/torch is not sufficient to charge up so i bought a UV torch. It glows brightly for 25 minutes for 20 second charged of UV torch. Hope this help!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Jesus that's great. Sounds dead handy. Any recomendations for the torch?

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:08 pm

daveyboy wrote:Jesus that's great. Sounds dead handy. Any recomendations for the torch?
Bought this from Southside Angling.Image

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Nice one Zeke, cheers for that

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:11 am

Some more posts here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=48439&p=372319&hilit=LIGHT#p372319
Post a reply