Switch to full style
Shore angling - everything welcome! The opinions expressed here are those of the private individuals and we accept no responsibility or liability.
Post a reply

Tacklebox Stickers

Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Hey guys,
I've got 3 tackle boxes that I'm looking to pimp up with some stickers but have no idea where I'd get some. I bought the recent issue of sea angler mag, and there was some stickers inside but were total crap as they started coming off the box after about half an hr. Any info appreciated!!

Cheers,

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Re: Tacklebox Stickers

Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:41 am

Did you try the tackle shops. The 2016 Shimano catalogue had some stickers inside the back cover.

Make sure the surface of the tackle box is cleaned. I find if you heat the surface of the tackle box with a hair dryer first it will increase the chances of it staying on a bit longer

Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:43 pm

when you buy a good make of fishing line normally theres a sticker on the side of spool stick it on lol surfix ect

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Get wheelie bin stickers Scooby doo ones are cool

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:14 pm

del04 wrote:Hey guys,
I've got 3 tackle boxes that I'm looking to pimp up with some stickers but have no idea where I'd get some. I bought the recent issue of sea angler mag, and there was some stickers inside but were total crap as they started coming off the box after about half an hr. Any info appreciated!!

Cheers,

Stickers - ha ha - how old are you ? :D

Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:31 pm

roryodonnell wrote:
del04 wrote:Hey guys,

Cheers,

Stickers - ha ha - how old are you ? :D
Jog on...good lad!!!

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:46 am

FYI - They should have them in Henry's, but more Lure based ones rather than bait. Also Veals and Glasgow Angling Centre will have them. I'm sure if you ring up and order some Kamasan, weights, line etc they would include them for free

Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:58 am

This month's sea angler had stickers with it yuli tronixpro and a few others

Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:56 am

Roryk11 wrote:This month's sea angler had stickers with it yuli tronixpro and a few others
Yeah, I got it, but they weren't suitable for the box. Came off after one session

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:20 pm

Jesus mine didn't even stay on for a minute proper crap just tried there

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Roryk11 wrote:Jesus mine didn't even stay on for a minute proper crap just tried there
Yeah, total crap. Some didn't stick at all....

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Now I really want stickers :D

Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 am

After you put the stickers on lads go around the edge of them with superglue and they should not fall off ;)

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:37 am

I always send a few stickers out with orders - Everyone likes stickers!! :D

Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 am

ardinn wrote:I always send a few stickers out with orders - Everyone likes stickers!! :D
I might have to place an order

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:45 am

if you get some clear laminate (like clear sticker ) and go over the sticker leaving an overlap of a few mm it will stop them lifting /peeling

Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:01 pm

I have a large tronixpro one here ! Collector's item!!! going reluctantly for €50
Post a reply