Switch to full style
Shore angling - everything welcome! The opinions expressed here are those of the private individuals and we accept no responsibility or liability.
Post a reply

Whats in the box??

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:23 pm

So I have a stanley toolox on wheels I take with me to the beach, holds a good deal of gear, used as a seat also - but it is full of stuff I dont need - and things I couldnt do without!

I finally got a first aid kit into it and im fairly sure its complete - ish.

Along with a flask, kitchen towel, disposable gloves, baby wipes, some rope, a hammer (?) and the rest is actual fishing stuff!

Whats in your box you couldnt go anywhere without - We know the fishing bits, what else is in there!!

Re: Whats in the box??

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Nothing bar essential fishing stuff the way it should be seen some guys take the kitchen sink down the beach with them madness

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:43 am

What no toilet roll

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:20 am

mickser wrote:What no toilet roll

Well, he has got baby wipes; for a much softer "scrape"!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:52 am

I used to be like that, I was like father Christmas coming down to the beach.
Now all I bring with me is a few spare weights a box of hooks, spool of line, and spare rigs. Of course the few tools like degruaders, nail clipers for the line etc.
everything else in the santa sack is left in the car. For the amount of times I needed something else it was pointless having it.
I don't usually fish on my own so having to go back to the car on the very odd occasion isn't to bad as someone is always beside the gear.
You be surprised how light you can fish if you want to.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Light stuff really, don't make it difficult. Maybe a flask and a towel besides the essentials. We're fishing, not trying to conquer new lands!

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Rod Reel Line Forceps Boga and a small amount of Soft and hard plastics. (Plus red bull and a few mars bars if your doing 10 hour + session :D )
Post a reply