Wicklow

Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:46 pm

I'll be in wicklow town next weekend. I don't have a whole lot of room in the car so I might just bring up the spinning rod and fish off the pier. I was wondering producing anything?

If I do get the beachcaster into the car I might hit enereilly for flatties any recent news?

Donagh

Re: Wicklow

Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:42 pm

Donagh wrote:I'll be in wicklow town next weekend. I don't have a whole lot of room in the car so I might just bring up the spinning rod and fish off the pier. I was wondering producing anything?

If I do get the beachcaster into the car I might hit enereilly for flatties any recent news?

Donagh

Fished Enereilly couple weekends and go nothing... One bite that's it..

Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:04 pm

SOD was getting dogs off greystones at the weekend.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:29 am

Donagh - If you're meeting up at Greystones on Sunday, I can lend you a beachcaster and a multiplier/fixed spool if you like. Bring you're own rigs though.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:06 am

IDPearl wrote:Donagh - If you're meeting up at Greystones on Sunday, I can lend you a beachcaster and a multiplier/fixed spool if you like. Bring you're own rigs though.

Let me know if you are going to Greystones sunday as I'll tag along.. I've also a bunch of rods and reels you can borrow to.....

Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:15 am

How about a forum meet? That would be a novelty, wouldn't it? Haven't had one since we joined the club so far!

Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:24 am

IDPearl wrote:How about a forum meet? That would be a novelty, wouldn't it? Haven't had one since we joined the club so far!

I'm on for that...

I'm probably going to at ballygannon on Friday evening too...
Last edited by johnhig on Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:29 pm

We'll meet up in greystones on sunday. I've passed on my number to mb3 to give me a time. I won't be available on the internet after today. I'll bring my old beachcaster up so I'll be ok for a rod.

Donagh

Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:50 pm

See you there lads. Looking forward to meeting ye all!!

Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:57 pm

What time we meeting there.... and where... down by the driving range is easiest for me as my van doesn't fit under the car park barriers...

High water is about 8 pm I think..

Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:14 pm

Low is at around 2pm and high around 8. If you want to fish low to high, suggest around 1pm I guess.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:15 pm

IDPearl wrote:Low is at around 2pm and high around 8. If you want to fish low to high, suggest around 1pm I guess.

Works for me...

Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:01 pm

haha the possy is gathering in the east. but will there be any fish????

Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:46 am

m.b3 wrote:haha the possy is gathering in the east. but will there be any fish????

one less now... I'm off to England in a couple of hours for the weekend... Thought I got out of it but not so... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:44 pm

ah pity John. ah sure no doubt we'll all be out again.

Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:35 pm

I'm going to have to give hurling the boot, I've a match at 3 on Sunday - it's ruining my fishing!

Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:19 pm

North beach looks like the best bet. We'll be by the arch half way down North Beach around 1pm.

Bye for now.