rig wallets?

Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:02 am

just wondering how you fella's divide up your rig wallets? do yee keep flappers in one and clipped downs in the other/ rough ground and clean/ scratchin and big fish or what??! thanks.

Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:20 pm

Depends how much rigs you have I suppose m.b3. I have seen match anglers with whole rig wallets full of just ,two up one down rigs and same hook size!!!!!! Its good to be organised when match angling so any division of rigs like this is gonna help.

Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:05 am

just label each pocket as to what rig u have in it.thats what i have done.

nige

Rig Wallets

Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:35 am

Howdee Mark,

I use 2 separate rig wallets each carrying about 10 rigs. One is just all flapper rigs/paternosters, be they two up, three up, one up one down or whatever. The other I keep all the other types of rig like leger rigs, pulley rigs, clipped down bombers etc. I prefer the small wallets for ease of carrying. Most important thing I find, like Nige, is to label the wallet pockets carefully. I also try to always clean rigs thoroughly under the tap and hang them out to dry before putting them back in the wallet.

Your post puts me in mind of a question I had about storing plugs and lures. I'll post it separately.

Soc.