Hand me down Rig Wallet.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:08 pm

Just got an old, slightly rusty rig wallet off one of the Daves, Have washed all compartments thoroughly, and plan to spray it with WD50 to stop the rust coming back. However the connections were metal and have rusted quite badly, Will the Wd40 stop any further deterioration or am I putting my rigs at risk??

Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:06 pm

Rust is not contageous.......

Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:42 pm

Ta.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:52 pm

no is shouldnt affect your rigs if any tink shpuld inprove you catch next time you fish same ting happend me

Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:58 pm

There is a risk of contaminating your rigs with the oil. If you think WD40 works its easy enough to spray it on, but impossible to take off!!!! My advice buy yourself a new wallet, they are not that expensive.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:00 pm

By the way DAMIEN is there any chance you could re-read your posts before you submit, the spelling is always woeful!!!

Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:09 pm

Why dont you learn some manners and learn more about catching fish and stop worrying about Damiens spellings are you afraid to show your self guest maybe Damien is a fast typist and you still use the one finger and type one word a min............

Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:48 pm

Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:53 pm

I agree Col, but it really pisses me off when "Guests" start that type of shite, especially something silly like spelling. Get a life. Their lucky I'm not on admin duty mate :twisted: :twisted:

Kev

Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:57 pm

i must b the teachers pet cos kieran has taken to correcting my spellings!!!!!!!

I disagree

Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:58 pm

I don't think the Guest was starting shite. He/she did ask in a nice friendly manner. The did not imply that sombody was too stupid to spell. Personally I find posts easier to read when the spelling is correct.

Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:16 pm

Personally I find posts easier to read when the spelling is correct.

Don't we all. I really think it's stirring up shite though. If your going to ask.... no problem, just have the manners to put your name to the post. It's that kind of crap that is killing forums all over the place and I'd like this one to continue to thrive.

Kev

Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:41 pm

sorry about the spelling lads im a fast typer 30words a min once again sorry :lol: will re read my posts next time

Tue Feb 08, 2005 7:49 pm

Yes I agree with you Mac about people who log in as guest when they have somthing controversial to say. If its worth saying have the backbone to stick your name to it.