HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:34 am

to all on the forum- have a good one! fair play to all. the site just gets better. looking forward to a few mince pies and a pint of the black stuff (and hopefully some peace?)!

maybe a few more fish' n' meets in the new year??

what stuff have you guys been filling the tackle boxes/ gearbags with this chrimbo??

cheers lads, have a good one.

happy crimbo

Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:38 am

hi mark
got a shakespear beta box and back rest and shakespear ugly stik rod happy fishmas and flattie new year........

xmaz

Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:50 pm

working xmas day until around 4 but expecting a new FS under the tree when I get home.

Reason being that that's what I told my brother to get me, even going to the trouble of phoning the tackle shop in his town for him just to make sure they had the right size reel in stock.. :lol:

Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:11 pm

how do you find the beta box Damien. was thinkin about getting one in the new year. nice to have something to sit in for the marathon sessions! my old seat box lid cracked and now lets water in which has made it redundant. what do you think the storage potential of this box is? ie, how many reels, how many rig wallets, etc. cheers.

Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:14 pm

forgot to say Rockyb23, shame you had to work on christmas day?! how did that happen?? hope you got that reel.....

box

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:15 pm

hi mb3 the box can hold 2multipilers 2rig wallets a gas lamp a measure stick and its only half full(thats whats in mine so far).you can fit lots of stuff in if your a neat packer....!

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:22 pm

thanks Damien. did you buy any of the accessories?? any use?!

nboxo

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:27 pm

no bought no trays shelf.had a sunridge box small but cheap argos hav em 25euro the trays get strained and eventually break off.

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:29 pm

thanks for that. cheers.